We offer one on one training with a certified trainer in our private studio. We build plans to best fit your fitness needs and goals, and how about a plus? You get the whole gym to yourself during your session so you can workout comfortably without feeling judgement.
Benefits of exercising:
- Help you control your weight. Along with diet, exercise plays an important role in controlling your weight and preventing obesity. To maintain your weight, the calories you eat and drink must equal the energy you burn. To lose weight, you must use more calories than you eat and drink.
- Reduce your risk of heart diseases. Exercise strengthens your heart and improves your circulation. The increased blood flow raises the oxygen levels in your body. This helps lower your risk of heart diseases such as high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, and heart attacks. Regular exercise can also lower your blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
- Help your body manage blood sugar and insulin levels. Exercise can lower your blood sugar levels and help your insulin work better. This can cut down your risk for metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes. If you already have one of those diseases, exercise can help you to manage it.
- Help you quit smoking. Exercise may make it easier to quit smoking by reducing your cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It can also help limit the weight you might gain when you stop smoking.
Research shows exercising is beneficial to mental health in several different ways, such as:
- Distracting you from day-to-day stress and blocking negative thoughts
- Improving your sleep patterns
- Boosts confidence
- Providing you with more opportunities for social contact
- Changing levels of certain brain chemicals like endorphins, serotonin, and stress hormones